• December

      31

      2017
    • 5
    • 0

    Revamp and Sort Your Office

    Has your office been cluttered lately? If yes, perhaps it is time for the ultimate spring clean – organising your electronic waste and correctly disposing of it. In this article, we’ll consider how to revamp and sort your office appropriately. Why Should You De-Clutter? Cleaning your office may feel like a large task, and you

    • December

      15

      2017
    • 5
    • 0

    Organise an Electronic Waste Collection Day

    If you have electronic goods sitting around and have been meaning to dispose of them, take this opportunity to finally get around to it. In this article, we’re giving you a guide to organising your e-waste collection! Waste in the Home Statistics say that Australian homes can have up to 41 electronics. These electronics include

    • November

      30

      2017
    • 5
    • 0

    Australians and Electronic Waste – The Statistics

    Australians love their electronics, so it should come as no surprise that electronic consumption in Australia is significant. In this article, we’ll take a look at the statistics surrounding Australians and electronic waste. How Much Are We Dealing With Here? Yes, Australians love electronics, but exactly how much? Statistics say that when looking worldwide, we

    • November

      15

      2017
    • 7
    • 0

    What Do I Look for in an E-Waste Company?

    Choosing which company to go with is just as important as your decision of what to do with your waste. In this article, we’ll consider which characteristics your specialist e-waste company should have. First, Let’s Consider Your Needs Before you begin your search for a company, you need to outline what your needs are. Are

    • October

      30

      2017
    • 5
    • 0

    Living in a Throwaway Age – What This Means for You

    We are living in a technological age. Technological advancements mean that there are upgrades, if not monthly then yearly. For many, it feels like the moment they buy an electronic device, a newer model comes out. Over time, ‘innovation’ has created an insane amount of ‘obsolete’ objects. Phones – The Ultimate Throwaway Device In this

    • October

      15

      2017
    • 7
    • 0

    How to Dispose of Electronics Safely!

    Experts say that only 13% of all electronics are disposed off safely, leaving a whopping 87% being disposed off incorrectly. In this article, we’ll look at the disposal of electronics, how to do it safely and why you should be following these tips. What Can Be Recycled? We’ve broken down some categories of electronics so

COST CALCULATOR

Use our form to estimate the initial cost of renovation or installation.

REQUEST A QUOTE
Latest Posts
Most Viewed
Text Widget

Here is a text widget settings ipsum lore tora dolor sit amet velum. Maecenas est velum, gravida Vehicula Dolor

Categories

© Copyright 2015 | Sitemap